Viking Forseti Review

Cabin: Veranda Superior
Farmer's market in Libourne
Bourg, France
Medoc and Margaux Wine Country

This was our first river cruise and the experience was beyond expectation. The entire staff obviously love what they do and it reflects in the experience my husband and I received. From the moment we stepped on board, check in was smooth, our cabins were immaculate and well appointed as was the entire ship. The dining experience, from the quality of the food, the wine and the staff was five stars. Everything delivered with warmth and a willingness to meet requests. Henrique our program director was fabulous. We were kept well informed of the various, well organized activities. The Viking tour guides for our excursions provided educational and fun experiences. The captain and sailing crew provided such a smooth experience that it was easy to forget we were on a moving ship. I could go on. As a result of the wonderful experience, we will definitely do more cruises with Viking. I have a hard time imagining that another crew could be as good or better than the crew of the Forseti, and I look forward to future trips with Viking to find out.

Veranda Superior

Well appointed, nicely designed and extremely well kept.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Forseti Cruise from $2,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.