Voyager of the Seas Review

The food was bad and the air smelled of Poop!

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Voyager of the Seas
wigglit
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

I would like to start out by saying that we love Royal Caribbean. We take multiple cruises a year. I am big on reading reviews, I like to know other peoples thoughts and opinions.

The ship was nice. It was old, but it has been well taken care of. The cabin was fresh, updated and immaculately clean. Everything that we are used to with RCI was there, with the exception of the food and the awful smell of poop!

The food was very bland and cold, nothing was appetizing. They did American food on the 4th of July and it was the best meal that we had the entire cruise. The spare ribs were fantastic. I love all the variations of food from other places, so it's not that I'm American and think that they should only serve "American" food. It just so happened that the American food night was the only thing that I found any quality in. The pizza was good, but who wants to eat pizza everyday. The main dining room was very slow and I am not fond of the new menu's. We went without drink refills and dessert because they just never brought it to our table. It's not like they were busy, we could see them standing around talking to other servers.

Ocean View Balcony

We had a sixth floor balcony room with a beautiful view. The cabin was fresh, updated and immaculately clean.

10 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Voyager of the Seas Cruise from $278

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.