• Newsletter

First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2023

I chose the cruise, because my friend is not able to do big walking tours as we used to and always wanted to see more of the River Rhine….So I decided that is our best way to go…..I was sceptical, could not imagine touring on a ship. At the end we were both exited. We could not have made a better decision: everything was wonderful: the staff, so caring, smiling all the time, hard working young people …exceptional. Everybody being interested in our well-being . The guides and tours could not have been planned better and carried out more professionally.I particularly liked the different options of groups from slow to more intensive walkers, with the option of taking the bus I.e. back. Very elegant for people in need like my friend. The food on the ship was fabulous, a mix between local specialities of the region and different other dishes. Extra orders could be made, no problem…I enjoyed every single day a lot. No problem for vegetarians either. I special thank you goes to our cruise director and the manager of our ship..you two were most amazing: we all felt appreciated and honoured to be guests of your ship. Nothing was a problem for you and your crew. Both of you inspired and encouraged us, too…..What a wonderful experience.

We loved your evening programm and your humour during the briefings a lot.

Y friend and I agreed in the end: this was not our last tour with Avalon cruises and we will highly recommend your to our friends. Thanks for everything!

Wonderful, great view, everything you need including very nice toiletries, mirror to fold out, night light….was there. Super cleaning service, big windows and great curtains to darken the room completely….all perfect

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Avalon Panorama Cruise from $1,949

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.