Viking Jupiter Review

dgkearneyd
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023

I love Viking cruises. We have taken both river and ocean cruises and without a doubt, Viking is the best. If you are able to afford it, the owner's suite is about 1,400 square feet and the explorers' suites are about 750 square feet on ocean cruises. Plenty of room to feel at home and spread out. I don't know of any other cruise line that offers that much space.

The organization of Viking is extraordinary. Everything from excursions to dining and entertainment is well thought out and carried out. We recently went on another cruise line for a trip up the intracoastal in Florida and the disorganization was crazy. The staff on the Viking ship are SO very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff and our particular person, Jason, are the best. They attended to every detail to make sure we were happy and comfortable. It really makes you feel that they are truly happy to have you there.

If I have any criticism, it is the airline arrangements that were made for us by Viking air department. They had us change planes too many times and on different airlines. It was pretty chaotic and confusing. I found out later that they could have booked us on a different connecting flight that would have eliminated one change of planes. With that being said, I still love Viking but next time, I will book my own flights.

Like I mentioned above the cabin size, cleanliness, and amenities were excellent. One criticism is that the refrigerator in the suite needs to be serviced. They stocked it with our favorite beverages but the temperature was off and could not be adjusted.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Jupiter Cruise from $3,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.