Nautica Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View

My first trip to Asia and I am so glad I could travel on my home away from home - Oceania Cruise Line. The crew of the Nautica was so welcoming, the right balance of professional and friendly. We spent 41 days on board from Singapore to Barcelona. My only regret really is that the timing for this cruise was pushed back a bit, so instead of sailing in March it was in May. This meant that we were in 100° temps with 80-90% humidity for the first 2 weeks. No problem when we were on board with the AC, but excursions were hot.

The entertainment crew was great - really talented singers/dancers and genuinely nice people. They also act as associate cruise directors hosting activities like crazy golf, corn hole, cross stitch, shuffleboard, quizzes and bingo.

We love the food on Oceania and the Nautica did not disappoint us. My hubby looked forward to croissants every morning with our coffee up in Horizons. We ate Caesar Salads nearly every day for lunch with different meat/fish - the Caesars are just so good! The fresh fish was always great in the Terrace Cafe or the Dining Room. The specialty restaurants have wonderful service, and the food is great but the menu offerings have not changed much in years. With the offerings available in the Terrace I am quite happy to stay casual and serve myself.

Deluxe Ocean View

Small but with plenty of storage space for everything. The beds are amazingly comfortable, shower is small but adequate. We don’t spend much time in the cabin - mainly use it to sleep, change clothes and bathe.

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Nautica Cruise from $1,614

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.