Carnival Magic Review

Carnival did nothing special, but some of the friends made during the trip was worth it.

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Magic
Rubicks
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023

We, as newly weds, went on this cruise for our honeymoon. The captain did a good job dodging most of the storms in the area which I'm very thankful of.

Cabin was standard ocean view with a pretty good attendant in Gede. Food service was attentive albeit very slow. I'm told by some of my fellow travelers that they were going and hour without even being acknowledged. I'm also not a fan of the forced cringe "fun" that they do at the end of dinner service, but kids seem to like it so that's a me thing.

The instructions over the intercom were very often missing important pieces of information.

It was ok. Attendant was pretty good. I hate the two twins to make a king thought process.

Port Reviews

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata)

I really enjoyed this port and the Deluxe Catamaran and snorkeling adventure that we went on. Crew was excellent and fun.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Magic Cruise from $499

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.