World Navigator Review

debso1
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023
Great Elvis show - started at 10 but because it stays light for so long and was so much fun, we ended up enjoying the nightlife until past midnight.
A gorgeous ship - modern, classy, immaculate, intimate - couldn't want more.
We loved the little goodies from the delicious chocolates to the champagne to the binoculars to the backpack and refillable water bottles that were given to us in our cabin.
The Observatory with it special drink menu, comfy seating, and incredible views! We also enjoyed sitting aft (heated benches!) and dining on deck.

This was our second Atlas cruise - the first one was to Antarctica, and I'd be hard pressed to describe it other than was

beyond fabulous in all ways: the expedition crew was brilliant, and the history and geography talks incredibly informative. We learned so much!

I can't understand the bad reviews I've read about Atlas because our experiences have been wonderful: the excursions are exceptional, the staff friendly, kind, and helpful (in fact, the last day, the young woman who cleaned our room went out of her way to help me cram my stuff in my suitcase!), and the ship itself is stunning.

Luxurious - great space, enough storage, wonderful balcony, superb linens, immaculacy clean, high end shower...

20 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a World Navigator Cruise from $2,499

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.