World Navigator Review

Nice new ship, Terrible for dietary restrictions

Review for the Western Mediterranean Cruise on World Navigator
happiercruising771
10+ Cruises • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023
Lounge on the top floor
High-tech screens in lobby
Re: My commentary on the plant-based moussaka, here is the picture of the vegan (not really vegan) menu with the plant-based (not really plant-based) moussaka

I chose this cruise because I loved the itinerary (Rome to Rome visiting Corsica, Sardinia, Capri, Amalfi & Naples), and was curious to try a new small-ship cruise line, as I have had great experiences on lines such as Windstar and Sea Dream. While I am glad that I tried it, my experience paled in comparison to those lines, the main reason being dining/service.

Information about me: I am grateful to be an experienced cruise traveler (~20 cruises). I have two dietary restrictions, being strictly dairy-free and pescatarian.

Stateroom: I was very impressed with how new and beautiful the ship was, since it was built just recently in 2021. We had a lovely balcony and wonderful room steward. There was an organizational mix up where a different guest was mislabeled to be in our room (causing a bit of confusion), but it was sorted out.

The cabin was clean and nice, with a beautiful balcony. We really liked the rain shower and storage in the bathroom, which is quite rare on a cruise ship.

9 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a World Navigator Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.