• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023
Cabin: Grand Suite

Before I begin let me say that our cruise experience has been wonderful in sone ways and terrible in others. We booked a 12 day Scandinavian cruise and our port excursions have been usually good to very good. We booked a large suite and it also has been very nice. Large and comfortable!.

The staff has been Amazing. Even the weather has been near perfect. The entertainment has been generally good. So much for the good.

If you have been a previous cruiser you might have had good food experiences. That is no longer the case. The main topic onboard this ship right now is how terrible the quality of food has become and as the cruise has progressed it has gotten worse. The main evening dining is a total joke. The portions are miniscle. Food is being served cold, undercooked, overcooked and generally of terrible quality. Honestly we have given up eating at the main evening dining and gone to the pizza counter. I am generally not a food snob or a picky eater but this is beyond belief and its not just me saying this. One of our fellow cruisers who has been on 22 previous Carnival Cruises said its the worst food experience ever. I dont think these know what they're doing or have not been trained. As a stock holder in this company I hope they get their act together soon or this company will fail.

Grand Suite

Very Nice

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Pride Cruise from $524

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.