Carnival Mardi Gras Review

6500 smiling faces and so many nice people,,,,,had a wonderful time,,fun in the sun!!

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Mardi Gras
harleyfatboy2008
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023
Cabin: Balcony

well ill start off,,,hello this is jeff,,,a few might know me from karaoke singing rick james lol,,,give it to me baby song haha !!,,,yhea had fun but sometimes karaoke dj didnt adjust system correctly so first time singing it thought it went over well !! ok the ship is beautiful n we was in aft havana section in very front of ship so most of time just walk down hallway n go in havana bar for karaoke ,,,,,,lol ok bout my other muisc ,,,,,cruise director kendall said hey i need 5 people to come up on stage n play the game name those lyrics ,,,what made the highlight of my cruise was ,,,,,haha i stepped forward cause i knew the bon jovi song tommy use to work on the docs lol haha so i sang it n my guess would be 2000 people in audience so it was very cool to be on stage lol,,,,even kendall said jeff you surprised me haha ,,whoooo hooo it was fun singing it !!! ok now for the ship,,,first of all our room steward moose was very top of line in kindness and top of line taking care of our room ,,the very best so thank you moose n god bless u ! the ship was beautiful,,,,,it felt a little warm like the air condition could be turned up more in certain areas ,,,,n our room 8,,,,, was fantastic with swinging chair on balcony ,,the only negative was the balconys in our section wasnt private but it also is good for social skills n our neighbors very nice n you walk right down hallway to the pool for our havana section which is small but we like the adults only part of it !!! also hello to all the familys we had conversations with,,,alot of them was in havana karaoke bar n lime light lounge ,,,im proud of yall n yall kids,,,,yall great people n the husbands n wives,,,it was a pleasure meeting you all!! the comedian happy,,,wow that dude is one funny dude,,,,we loved his shows,,,he really the one we liked even thou the other comedians were great,,,happy just had our personality lmfao !!!! the other comedian did make me laugh thou bout his comic bout they had to do emergency landing on airplane cause someone passed gas on it haha ,,,,,i even exited one of the shows early the rated pg show n my lady stayed hahah better for her cause my lady comes back to room n tells me someone farted 3 different times when she was in thier,,,hahaha haha ,,wow im glad i wasnt thier cause i woulda said who needs a roll of charmin in french language with 4 letter word lol hahaha ,,,,,,ok now for the food,,,it was very good ,,,we ate pig n anchor one eve for dinner it was very good n went again on 4th day for lunch it was just so so,,,,we ate at rudi sea grill,,,had the new york strip,,,,it actually tasted like it just came off a grill of charcoal so had nice smoke house taste but overall i still say the 555 steakhouse is best dinner you can get on 15 cruises now! n we really didnt like chi bang went thier lunch n bonsai sushi we loved ,,we eat thier on any cruise ship that has that ,,,n japanese beer ashacki with the sushi,,,,,id like to give a shout out to the havana bar bar tenders in thier superb drinks and thier pleasant attitudes n all the people ,,the staff n all the supervisors and especially the passengers n out of all the 6500 people on board never once did we see bad attitude ,,everybody so friendly and all smiles n all the teens n small kids well behaved,,,,,we goin on the horizon in 3 weeks whoooo hoooooo ,,,,,,happy cruising !,,also like to give a shout out to the chefs table crew n the 2 phillipine young working ladies that assisted us with our tour n meal ,,,fantastic time with the chefs table tour !!n also the young lady that has been doing spa massage for 10 years ...she was very attentive in my sea salt 75 minute massage,,,did excellent ,,very pleasant attitudes ,,the spa employees and all the entire mardi gra crew n staff n passengers we really enjoyed this cruise ,,the shows also fantastic hard working people all thru out the carnivle mardi gra!!!

Balcony

very nice ,,,right in middle in front ,,our room steward moose the very always pleasant took care of our room excellent moose n thank you we enjoyed our cruise !!

Port Reviews

Grand Turk

simply beautiful n has any public beach to get too just walking off ship n the shops are great ,,,all ports are beautiful and nice n cruising to them is great and appreciative to us to buy from these nice islands people

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Mardi Gras Cruise from $524

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.