Norwegian Epic Review

Gregmore
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023

I chose the cruise for the solo experience that was apparently fantastic on this ship . Unfortunately not the 10 days I went on it did not exist . No meals drink evenings etc our director was missing . Lots of solos gave out . Last night the lounge I met 4 solos alright before that. The lounge was dead . Food was not healthy in the solo lounge . Cake no fruit etc and got charged for drinks thought that solo lounge is complimentary .

My sunglasses were destroyed going thru port security in Livorno . Luckily I had a spare pair . Overcharged on my bill last day even after settling bill day before . Internet never worked and Norwegian added extra fee the Morning I left on my credit card . Did not see it . Rather upset . Costly cruise and no compensation for glasses as Italian police damaged my sunglasses but I was on a very exp excursion to Florence which was very poor . 2 hrs solo no guide to see Florence cost me nearly $200 ripped off .

Like sleeping under the ground . Found it claustrophobic shower was good bed not great air con essential

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Epic Cruise from $306

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.