Avalon Expression Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

ACTIVE & DISCOVERY ON THE RHINE WITH SISTER HAZEL (NORTHBOUND)

Review for Europe River Cruise on Avalon Expression
luv3labs580
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2022
Cabin: Panorama Suite with French Balcony

Most fabulous trip I've been on. The Rhine River through Germany and Amsterdam was always on my bucket list. Having Sister Hazel host and entertain an ALL FOR YOU cruise just sealed the deal. I couldn't have imagined it be any better than it was. Food, beverages, staff, entertainment, tours, rooms, beds...all OUTSTANDING. The quality of service provided went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend and will definitely be taking another Avalon River cruise. Do it! You won't be disappointed.

The knowledge of everyone on and off the ship was incredible. The sights were wonderful and the extra accommodations that the staff made due to the low waters and drought during our cruise was beyond measure. They met our needs and more.

The tours and tour guides were absolutely wonderful. I do wish the descriptions of each excursion were a little more detailed so as to the accurate level of activity required.

Panorama Suite with French Balcony

AMAZING! Always wanted a panoramic view on the Rhine and that is just what I got. Superb cleanliness, comfort and kind service.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Avalon Expression Cruise from $1,906

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.