Avalon Imagery II Review

No2nanette
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023

This was my fourth Avalon cruise and it did not disappoint! It was suggested to me that the scenery on the Moselle was gorgeous and it truly was. Vineyards as far as the eye could see, lovely medieval towns, and plenty of interesting excursions. I especially enjoyed wine tasting in Bernkastel and the History tour of Trier. Frankfort was also a highlight.

The entire crew and staff of our ship must have earned A+ at their training because every need or want was attended to, even some things I never thought to ask for.

Like every Avalon ship I’ve had the opportunity to cruise, the Imagery II was comfortably well-appointed in the lounge, upper deck and dining rooms. The suites are spacious for a ship and the beds are so comfortable that it was difficult to get out of bed each morning.

Port Reviews

Frankfurt

So much history and charm in the middle of one of Germany’s largest cities.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Avalon Imagery II Cruise from $2,144

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.