Avalon Panorama Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2023
Cabin: Panorama Suite with French Balcony

Cabin are large and spaceious and setup properly for viewing the sights as you cruise the Rhine. Balconies on the others sacrifice indoors space for a narrow outside sitting space. Not worth it. Special excursions are given that are not given on other river cruises. Small and quaint. You will definitely make friends from around the world more easily. Whether it be at breakfast, lunch, dinner or any of the evenings events. Our cruise director, Amila, was the very best! Bar now. She always kept you informed about every event. Didn’t mind repeating herself so you were sure of things. I always loved the evenings Port talks. I could listen to them two or three times each evening. I had a few minor personal problems that were handled as if I was the only passenger aboard. My wife happened to leave an expensive shawl in our cabin. We called. Hopefully it will be mailed to her. We will always cruise on Avalon in the future!

Panorama Suite with French Balcony

Excellent

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Avalon Panorama Cruise from $2,024

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.