• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023
Cabin: Central Park View Balcony
Traveled with children

This cruise was our first, but it won't be our last. My daughter, granddaughter (age 8), and I all had a great time. We chose this ship mostly with my granddaughter in mind, because she's a water baby and was intrigued by all the pools and slides. We did pretty much everything: shore excursions, shows, and one specialty dining dinner. We have no regrets.

I was pleasantly surprised with how much room there was on board. I am a thoroughgoing introvert, and if you had asked me whether I'd enjoy a cruise with 6000 of my closest friends, I would have said, "No way!" However, I rarely felt crowded, except while waiting for the elevators a few times. I did not do any of the more interactive activities, such as trivia or dance lessons. We stayed away from the bars and casino.

The granddaughter loved the kids' club.

Central Park View Balcony

We stayed in a Central Park view balcony with pull-out sofa. We had plenty of room, more than I had expected. There was enough closet and drawer space for all three of us. The beds (separated) were very comfy, but the sofa might be a little hard for a lot of people. Our balcony was great for people watching, and we could hear the jazz band every evening.

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Harmony of the Seas Cruise from $445

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.