Amadeus Diamond Review

10+ Cruises • Age 20s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023

I wanted to do this cruise on the Seine from Paris to Normandy roundtrip. This was a charter by "Brand g", an all gay cruise.

Our cabin was not fully prepared when we entered the room. I tried to set the safe code but could not. When I went to the desk I was told I needed a key which was provided. Not the kind of security one expects on a cruise.

Food was good for a cruise boat, but not consistent. Some meals took a very long time causing the shore excursion to be delayed by 15 minutes one day. The fish was always fresh & delicious. Some of the food did not make sense, like globs of almond paste in the soup. Several days after we boarded the boat it was said that the chef was fired.

The only complaint that I had is that there was only one USB port that we had to share. Also I had to use the floor lamp power outlet to charge may phone while my cabin mate was charging his phone. We always each carry an adapter for situations like this. This is an old cruise boat.

9 Helpful Votes
previous review

Find a cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.