• Newsletter
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Arcadia Review

Would I cruise again with P&O?

Review for the Western Mediterranean Cruise on Arcadia
Doug1960
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023

We've been cruising exclusively with P&O for the past ten years. The latest cruise was to the Med from Southampton. I really like P&O but post COVID the quality of service does make me question if we will cruise with them again.

We accept that the acute gastroenteritis outbreak didn't help matters (we later found out that there was also COVID cases but these were not mentioned on the 1800 bridge broadcasts.

Most launderette machines out of action, interesting we did a 40 night on Arcadia six months previously as some machines had the same faults, were they repaired?

Cabin was good but after a long journey a cold drink would have been nice. Complimentary bottled water is no longer provided.

Cabin stewardess ensured a lucky dip each day for biscuits and other tea making facilities. Bit disappointed to find a ripped duvet cover.

Port Reviews

Barcelona

It is a city with an immense history. If (like me) you don't like busy cities then don't visit.

15 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Arcadia Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.