Resilient Lady Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023

Everything about this trip was spectacular. The Service was amazing, all the crew was nice and friendly. They made sure everything was clean and organized. The food was amazing and delicious. Everytime I left a restaurant I was so amazed by the food, I'd leave very content and full. The Servicer were great, always attentive and if anyone had an allergy they made sure to take any precautions. The cabins were very clean and organized, if I ever needed anything the crew was always available to help. The entertainment was great, all the shows were entertaining/funny. I really liked how they had a lot of different activities, for example karaoke or triva, it was a lot of fun.

The DJ on board was really great. Overall my experience on this cruise was one of the best vacations I've had. Greece was beautiful in general but thr cruise just made the experience even better.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Resilient Lady Cruise from $526

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.