• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2023

The whole experience was breathtaking! The people were wonderful on our ship, very entertaining! Our servers knew our names and knew our wants probably by 2nd or 3rd day AMAZING! Carl was our director and was my savior when i was in a small town and felt ill - my husband and i were going to take a taxi back to ship and Carl came out of nowhere and took care of EVERYTHING! The nightly entertainment was selected to enhance where we were going to be! WAS GREAT! We tried to do it all but we missed one because we were exhausted from our wonderful day! Our ONLY complaint was when we got off ship in Amsterdam there was NO BUS to take us to our hotel we waited for 3 hours Carl ( bless his heart) tried frantically to get taxis for us . Guthrie and I were the last to receive a taxi. We were to take a walking tour, they held it up until we arrived bUT i will say that person who guided us was horrible i believe his name was Peter everywhere we went was a joke we wasted our time on that ! I would have rather walked around by myself than gone thru the ghetto! Abby on the other hand was a sweet viking worker at our lovely hotel she was very helpful! The excursion to tulips was wonderful and timed perfectly! I had wanted to see ann franks house etc BUT didn’t know we had to get tickets ourselves and that you had to get them three months in advance that would have been information I would have loved to have known.

We had a stae room with a balcony. Lovely not sure i would pay extra for a balcony because of the lovely accommodations on top! Plus it was so cold really didnt take advantage of sitting outside!

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Gymir Cruise from $3,599

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.