Viking Sigyn Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2023
driving through small town in germany coming back from the Black Forest
The black forest excursion
resting on the deck
cheese before dinner. completely allowed on vacation.
excellent food service on the Sigyn
excursion into Strasbourg. entire town is just beautiful
leaving to a dinner excursion in Rudesheim
dine in Rudesheim experience
black forrest excursion
the Astronomical Clock. Truly amazing work.
Every Cathedral we visited took us back in time.
Our April / May travel gave us so many Spring flowers!
South Holland Windmills

I chose this cruise specifically for the immersive educational experience as well as getting to know as many places as possible in 8 days. Although I’ve gone on local / domestic cruises in So Cal, I didn’t research International cruise lines; but, I was informed that Viking was one of the best so I just took a leap of faith! The boarding experience, transportation and customer service is excellent. The crew went above and beyond and the Sigyn was wonderfully maintained, I enjoyed the multiple excursion options and felt that the included excursions were a great added value to the whole cruising experience. The cultural experience extended into our nightly cuisine with dinner options that included local dishes and desserts, on board entertainment, along with informative guest speakers. I highly recommend Viking for those who want to be taken by the hand and led to tiny, magical towns along the Rhine.

I had to e standard cabin, surprisingly comfortable.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Sigyn Cruise from $1,999

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.