• Newsletter

mpnease62
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2023
Cabin:

There were four of us traveling. We made reservations over a year ago. When we checked in my sister’s reservation was missing they would not let her through security with the rest of us to board so we were separated us, letting 3 of us on the ship but she was not allowed instead she was sent to an office , we had to wait for her on the Promenade for more than half an hour, when she finally did arrive, it was clear they had totally stressed her out.

The ship is more like a floating mall, very no view of the ocean, only place to see the sea is from your balcony or the solarium area where we spent most of our time. Central Park was nice, best way to get to the dinning room.

We get to our cabins we had ordered champagne and strawberries, a bottled water package, a cooler with seltzer’s. None of it was in the cabins so we had to track items down. My bags were not to my cabin the ship was leaving the port, I called they say their were on the ship somewhere so I finally walked up and down the ninth deck looking for them, found them in front of someone else’s cabin also my cruise card someone else had found it at their cabin luckily they bought it to my cabin. Not a good start and only got worse, the staff was way over stretched, and did an outstanding job.

5 Helpful Votes