Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Review

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2023

My husband and I were choosing a friend in Ft Lauderdale. My husband twisted that I look up a day cruise. Margaritaville looked like what we were looking for, but the reviews were iffy. It was our first cruise so we decided to take a chance. Like we had nothing to compare it to, so why not. Well we are so glad we went and would go again. We chose the 3 day cruise because it fit our last minute schedule. The price was awesome, the staff were great, room was better than expected, entertainment was fun, food was good, and drinks were spot on. Kids even looked like they were having fun. The only thing I would say is the Jimmy Buffet show is corny. Music, acting, and singing was great however its for the corny of us. (Said with smiles). The rating should be a 4.7 at worst. Will definitely travel with margaritaville again.

Saw the reviews and expected a 3 but or cabin was a 5. There is a spot that smell like sewage in the hallway but only for a few feet. No issues with outlets, or toilets, or linen, or anything. We had a great experience.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Margaritaville at Sea Paradise Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.