Enchanted Princess Review

10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2023

We took a 12 day transatlantic cruise first over on RCL from Miami then our second cruise was on enchanted Princess from Barcelona to France, then back to Barcelona on a seven day cruise. From the moment we stepped on it felt very quaint, classy and romantic and of course, beautiful , and our cabin Steward was also a five star…. We thought the food was outstanding, and had breakfast delivered to our cabin, which was a balcony cabin, almost every day, and it was delivered promptly. . We enjoyed the casino , food , staff ……the tours that we actually took ourselves into France and loved Gibraltar as we took the sky walk on mountaintop and cave tour was tops … everyone was so kind and I liked it slightly better than RCL .. our European adventure was almost 30 days so when we got off our ship in Barcelona we took the bullet train of 6 hours into Paris. . We spent some time at the customer service desk to make sure we got off the ship in time and they were so aware of it that they made sure of that and checked on us to let us know that they would make sure we got off the ship in time to take the bullet train so we got off the ship around 7 AM on the departure date and they were so wonderful and incredible. They brought us champagne and candies to our cabin —- the food was great and the waitors great too —— I cannot say enough in fact, I just booked another cruise into Alaska on the ruby princess this fall ….I will be booking with princess from now on. I’ve been on over 30 cruises and this was one of the best For sure . Loved it !

Great

10 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an Enchanted Princess Cruise from $478

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.