Viking Vilhjalm Review

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

I was pleasantly surprised with the amputation of light that the boat has. When I walked in, I was impressed by the big entrance with skylights that made the reception area seem bigger. The crew was very delightful and the cruise director was very on top of her game always willing to help and tell stories. Her talks were very informative and educational. I didn’t particularly like my cabin as it was very small but it was good enough to sleep in. The excursions were great and I loved the concert at the theater in Vienna. There is no gym or any other amenities onboard. There was a great dinner celebrating the arrival in Vienna with all the traditional dishes and local entertainment. Everyone was raving about the food on how delicious it was. I'm vegetarian and the chef always had vegetarian options on the menu. I’d definitely recommend this itinerary for everyone to explore the cities along the Danube River.

Deluxe Stateroom

Too small for two people but nice.

previous reviewnext review

Find a Viking Vilhjalm Cruise from $2,199

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.