• Newsletter

6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2023
Cabin: Balcony

We (my mother and I) chose this cruise specifically to be on this brand new ship. The new design, infinity pools and other attractions intrigued us and we were dying to try it out. We booked our cruise long before she was even built! We were not disappointed.

I have read all the negative reviews and some have a point, the ship cannot accommodate the number of people they book. It was originally only supposed to be for 2800 people or so. At least that was the initial number I read and that would have been perfect. It is crowded. But knowing that, I made sure to book the Vibe Beach Club as soon as I could. Contrary to posts by others, it is not only open to VIPs and Haven guests. You just need to be on your reservation planning early on. The same to be said for dining and entertainment. I was able to book 120 days out and I did. HOWEVER, there was still some a availability on board, you just needed to be diligent.

Entertainment- well that was tough because the venues are too small. Fortunately for me, I don't care for the entertainment. Understand the boat you are booking!

Balcony

The room was great. Only issue is a weird balcony that doesn't really look out to sea, looks over the infinity pool. Still, some great views to be had.

Port Reviews

Great Stirrup Cay

Chose this itinerary because of GSC. Love this island and it did not disappoint. Gets bigger every year. Tender was a really bumpy ride, though!

3 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Prima Cruise from $719

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.