Carnival Liberty Review

1,590 reviews

First timer with high expectations

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Liberty
Deetime7
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Mar 2023
Cabin: Interior

This was my first cruise and chose the Liberty because I was told that there would be lots to do aboard hence it was called the “party ship”. The activities was endless but it wasn’t what I expected , it was more lounge singing and not many hands on experience. The food was endless and the wait time wasn’t bad. However the “Ol Fashion BBQ” lived up to its name “old” it tasted awful and it was cold. My fave was the Mongolian Wok and Carnival Deli. As for the drinks they tasted watered down with no kick especially for an occasional drinker. I don’t think I would sail to Nassau again it just didn’t provide the excitement I’d imagined. It was raining 3days out of the 4 that we was sailing. Overall it wasn’t a total disaster I did make the most out of the situation. So I rate the trip a 3 out of 5

7 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Liberty Cruise from $608

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.