Carnival Elation Review

1,135 reviews

Service was excellent; the rest was you get what you pay for

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Elation
Presbycruiser67
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022

I treated myself to a birthday cruise in October, 2022. The Elation is based within a decent driving distance from my home, and the price was right, even with the double charge for a solo cruiser. It was that cheap.

Embarkation was very easy, and the port crew was very pleasant and efficient.

My cabin, an ocean view with two small portholes (priced more closely to an inside than a "regular" oceanview with a large window) was modern (remodeled recently?) with plenty of outlets for my various electronic devices. There was a surprisingly large TV. The bed was very comfortable and I slept great! But inexplicably, there was no easy chair or loveseat to sit on, or a coffee table, which discouraged me from eating anything in my room. It seems like none of the staterooms (with the possible exception of suites??) had any furniture other than the bed. I asked my room steward about this and his "explanation" was that the Elation was a small ship. Uh, don't "small" ships have enough room for furniture??

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Elation Cruise from $244

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.