Norwegian Star Review

Cabin: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cape Verde
Aurea Museum by Eurostars Hotel
Lanzarote

This November/December, my partner and I (age 40 & 32), along with my parents (age older) were fortunate enough to spend two weeks on board the beautiful Norwegian Star as she transversed the Atlantic on her repositioning voyage from Lisbon to Rio De Janeiro – our first transatlantic crossing. While we had our reservations embarking upon a cruise with so many sea days, we had a wonderful time and would not hesitate to plan another transatlantic (or transpacific) cruise. In fact, we have a second crossing planned for next November on board the brand-new Norwegian Viva!

In this review, I will provide you with a comprehensive overview of our experience on this journey. I will provide details of our experience while on board as well as our experiences in the ports. As always, I am happy to discuss in more detail if anyone is looking for more information or if you would like to share your similar experiences.

ITINERARY

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

10 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Star Cruise from $1,185

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.