Carnival Liberty Review

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2023

Hadn't heard of this before, friend at church mentioned it & I booked it at last minute. Ship was great, cabin steward Wirat ("call me Wee") great service. Also great service from our Golden Olympian (gorgeous dining room) server Yadnya (called him YaYa). Showrooms like Venetian Palace or Flowers Lobby (w/glass elevator) were verrrry beautiful

The singers were mostly Southern Gospel so I hadn't heard of most of them, but they sure were talented. Selling lotsa CDs etc. The Hissongs were a group that'd been at our church, Indian Rocks Baptist, near Clearwater FL. Good to hear them, but didn't get to talk & say I'd gotten their books too! Another great thing was the music as you sat w/your book in many comfortable chairs lounging about on sea day etc. Always Gospel & Christian music, so relaxing.

Bible studies & preaching were so interesting, trivia games from Scripture too, yay.

Room was fine, cold upon arrival & couldn't adjust temp much, but steward had that fixed. Shocker was no lotion or toiletries of any kind in room, & none at guest services either! If u forgot it u gotta buy it.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Liberty Cruise from $214

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.