Celebrity Infinity Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2023
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

We chose Celebrity thinking we would get a better experience and more refined than we have on RYC (which have been great on the 3 cruses we have taken with them).

I was quite disappointed to be honest, the ship was tired with worn out carpet, rust visible on the outside of the ship and generally not the experience we were sold. Most of the staff were great and tried to make up for the tired ship, but some were just not interested. The onboard entertainment was mediocre at best except for the cruise director and his team. The bought in entertainment, i.e comedian, tango dancers and singer were good.

The food was average, luke warm most of the time and overcooked. I was asked my opinion from the head waiter for my review of the food, he said it was due to differing suppliers and they try to make the food consistent throughout the fleet. I know the Infinity was the last ship of the fleet to set sail after the pandemic and it felt like they got what was left of the entertainment and some staff.

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

18 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Infinity Cruise from $598

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.