SH Vega Review

Swan Hellenic exceeded my expectations in every way

Review for Antarctica Cruise on SH Vega
traveladdict911
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2022

I had been trying to do this cruise for two years...and because of covid, the sailing was delayed. When it finally took place in December 2022, I had no idea what to expect, but my experience was that Swan Hellenic was first rate. Flights, hotels, on-board accommodations, expeditions, food, service--every single aspect of this cruise experience was top notch.

So first of all, the pre-hotel was gorgeous and their food was incredible. Our group was met at the airport and transferred to the hotel promptly and without issues. SH had a meet and greet (lunch and then appetizers) which allowed time for meeting other guests traveling on the same ship (before boarding), which was really nice. The ship is lovely. The balcony room that I was assigned was spacious and even had a gas fireplace--and I loved this perk. The storage in this room is the most amazing I've ever had on any cruise line I've ever sailed. The bathroom is beautiful too with a large walk in shower and large countertop...and it also has storage!

I was a solo traveler, although totally unexpectedly, I learned that some friends would be on the same cruise which turned out to be so much fun. People were friendly and I even met others from my state and had a great time with staff as well as fellow travelers.

8 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an SH Vega Cruise from $1,748

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.