Norwegian Sky Review

Entertainment Appalling and didn't get a response to my claim

Review for the Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian Sky
paulbeks
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022

Coming from Australia we were keen to see the Caribbean and Mexico for the first time the first week being eastern Caribbean and the second week being western Caribbean and Mexico. Unfortunately due to a hurricane we couldn't do the second week so we ended up doing the much cheaper second week again. I understand that is the luck of cruising however we ended up paying more for something. When I placed a claim with Norwegian Case: 07123136 they did not get back to me and it has been 10 weeks. My travel buddies are also in the same position and we will never go with Norwegian again and will tell everyone. In relation to onboard service etc. my scoring is as follows:

1) Entertainment 3 out of 10. The comedian was a appalling stooping to low jokes such as having a go at Steve Irwin for his death. Relying on racist jokes about himself to get a laugh it was even clever. The rest of the entertainment was pretty ordinary and it was difficult to get a drink.

2) Food 7 out of 10. I have had better food but generally it was pretty good for a ship. Don't expect to get great quality unless you are prepared to pay for it.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Sky Cruise from $99

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.