• Newsletter
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Celebrity Silhouette Review

Great time on a perfect ship!

Review for the Bahamas Cruise on Celebrity Silhouette
JodiCruise
10+ Cruises • Age 100s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2022
Cabin: AquaClass 2

We chose this 4 day sailing out of Miami for my 58th birthday (we live in Florida, so a 3.5 hour drive) Embarkation was a breeze. Fast and easy. Debarkation was a mess, but that is very unusual. It was something to do with the ship not being able to completely park on time. Many people stood in the long line over an hour and ”lost their ____” over it. Maybe they booked their flights too early? Idk. We just sat in Bacio and drank Aspens and ate chocolate croissants (which I swear were still warm they were so fresh!).

Definitely we will always park right at the port. Offsite would have been $77 total. At port- literally across the little road from ship, was $88 total. (4days). But get there early, we arrived at 11:30 and the port parking G was nearly full. (A lot of us Florida ppl). It was slow and busy leaving, like a concert letting out, only with more horns blowing.

Our cabin steward was perfect. Did a great job, friendly enough, and anticipated our needs. He even decorated my cabin for my birthday and guest services sent a bottle of wine. My husband and I had aqua class cabins (2) next door to each other (1626/1628). Same price when we rebooked (no single supplement). So why not? 2 bathrooms. 2 closets, double balcony, and more OBC! Snacks brought every afternoon.

AquaClass 2

14 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Silhouette Cruise from $200

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.