MSC Divina Review

FunGuy420
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2022

After I read so many negative reviews I didn't expect much for this, my first MSC cruise. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was one of the more enjoyable cruises I have been on in a while.

Good-

The menu in the main dining room was very good and several choices that appealed to me every night. The food was creatively plated, hot and tasty. The service was very good with an amiable staff. The restaurant manager and Maître d' treated like I owned the place. In my approx 30 cruises I haven't seen that before.

My cabin had some rust in bathroom and could have used a quick hose down of the balcony before the last day. The cabin is a good size though. The bedding pad was old and I could feel the pilling of the fabric through the sheets. This was not disturbing to my sleep but it was slightly off putting. The TV is very small with few channel choices.

The bathroom has a tub. The shower curtain is a weird length. The hand soap in the sink smells great, like sweet green tea. The shower has liquid shampoo and body soap. The water was hot enough for a great shower but not dangerously hot. Water pressure was adequate.

Closet was not the best but okay. The hangers were a little worn out.

20 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Divina Cruise from $149

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.