Norwegian Prima Review

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2022
Cabin: Balcony

Seems my thoughts are similar to other reviews posted here, the ship is beautiful but extremally lacks in other areas. I also was expecting the Prima to be a bit better than it is. Here are some additional comments and compliments I had about the Prima:

- The mini golf was good but none of the interactive parts were working and almost all the lights were out. We were able to play for free but noticed further into our cruise that they started charging people $10 a person to play! All of the interactive parts were still not even working! Mini golf should remain free at all times on every ship unless you're going to install a crazy 18-hole course that actually works.

- The Galaxy Pavilion is a very cool idea but again, half of it wasn't working for the duration of the cruise. It's going to end up being wasted space.

Balcony

The staterooms were gorgeous and had really good storage and shelving. The beds were comfortable and our balcony was good size. The seats on the balcony recline a little and there's a decent sized table. I must note, don't choose a deck 9 balcony! There's a landing directly at the level of your balcony that really takes away from the vibe of being over the ocean.

13 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Norwegian Prima Cruise from $549

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.