• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Chose cruise to join family members. On the first morning we went to the main dining room. My cold breakfast came quickly the remainder of our party waited 45 minutes for their hot food. At dinner I ordered a wine package and chose a white wine the bottle was placed on the table instead of in an ice bucket, we were then forced to help ourselves. The practice of not allowing shorts in the dining rooms had the staff turning their heads away so as to pretend not to see (when brought to their attention the answer was "I did not notice"). The portions were very small when we complained they became normal (we are not big eaters). When the head waiter was confronted about the staff shortages, which were very obvious he began arguing. In the Pinnacle my wife ordered a salad along with shrimp cocktail and was charged an additional $7.00. The special nights were once Formal then Gala now Dressy, is the next step Speedo.

In order to get a drink in the bars we had to flag down a waiter (this has never happened before).

Our room was serviced only once but that was no big deal, just missed the chocolates (only on dressy nights).

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Port Reviews

Aruba

Family members had not been to Aruba before. Tour I believe called Land and Sea was interesting.

Curacao