• Newsletter

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin: Balcony

My husband and I traveled to the Panama Canal cruise w/ Princess. I am in a wheelchair and require a wheelchair accessible cabin and I would like to have access to all or most of the ship as other passengers do. We had a fantastic time!!! This is my 10th cruise, husbands 3rd. The food at the specialty restaurants were great and tasty. The dining room was good but wished it had a couple of more choices for dinner. We did go to the buffet which was ok in my opinion. I thought some of the dishes were bland. But, my husband liked it because he was able to eat a lot- can't agree on everything!

Our cabin steward was ok and pleasant. All business. No more towel and washcloth animals or little surprises left for us. Just a regular cleaning. Don't get me wrong, we felt all was cleaned appropriately. We liked to sleep in especially on sea days which he wasn't too pleased about. He was strict on when he was on duty and off duty. So, we ended up compromising many mornings. Our cabin was upgraded before the cruise for the larger deck which was well worth it to be able to stay on your deck for going through the Panama Canal. By staying on our deck, we ate breakfast while watching the canal, saw both sides without moving to the other side of the ship and we stayed in our PJ's. The bed was a huge problem- VERY uncomfortable.

The quiz shows were awesome. We loved all the Princess staff that coordinated each show. We looked forward to them the most. We also liked the band from Tobago. We watched as many performances as possible. I really hope they come back soon. The room service was on time, food hot, delicious and mostly accurate.

Balcony

The cabin was well kept and clean. I think the beds need an upgrade! They were very uncomfortable.

previous reviewnext review