• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Breeze Review

Editor Rating
13 Awards

The biggest waste of money

Review for Carnival Breeze to the Western Caribbean
Txrangersfan19811
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin:

Our family decided to take a cruise together. I personally travel for a living. This is absolutely worst experience I have ever had on a trip. The bed in my cabin had trash from previous guests underneath it. My fridge didn’t work and the T.V. would stop working every evening while I was in the winding down from the day. The food was horrible. I added cash to my account at a kiosk. When I went to guest services to settle my account my receipt showed less money than I actually added. I did this at the beginning of the cruise. Even with the proof that the mistake was on their end, I had to battle them to get my money back. Never use a kiosk on Carnival. I was approached by a husband and wife who said they had the same thing happen to them. Unfortunately, they didn’t have their receipt to prove and was out a lot more money than I would have been. Carnival is a scam with all their hidden fees. Our excursion in Progresso was at a resort something reef. This is the absolute worst thing I’ve ever experienced. The pool was dirty, the drinks seemed to be mixed with water not liquor. The food was decent, but you had to guard it with your life. The birds at this resort were in charge. They would swoop down and take food off your plate and even while you were holding it walking back to the table. Anytime you complain to Carnival about anything they do their best to turn the situation around and make it appear to be your fault. The company lacks integrity and customer satisfaction. I highly recommend to everyone to pick another vacation. Carnival is not going to care how you feel about their horrible vacations they produce.

8 Helpful Votes