• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Oasis of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
51 Awards

First time on this massive ship

Review for Oasis of the Seas to the Western Caribbean
lissi06
10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Family

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin:
Traveled with children

I absolutely loved everything about this cruise. Unfortunately the comedy was not available for reserving for none of the days and it was 18+ only but we had a great time. I definitely recommend for anyone to start reserving the shows as soon as you get on board. We were on pretty early by 1. Some ships usually have late night snacks opened at the buffet but you could only find food at sorrentos or the Cafe. Housekeeping did a great job. My favorite show was the aqua show. I have never seen anything like that but I belive this is only offered on the oasis class ships and this our first oasis class. We never ate at the hot dog place, for some reason they didn't looked cooked. We did not eat dinner at the MDR we prefer the buffet bec ause of the options and we just don't feel comfortable sitting with anyone else and you just won't know unless you get there. We did eat breakfast at the MDR, their chicken and waffles was not white meat which we thought it was and it was awful. Overall we had a great time and look forward to boarding more of this class.

2 Helpful Votes