• Newsletter

Carnival Dream Review

Editor Rating
1936 reviews
7 Awards

Amazing staff and a relaxing trip

Review for Carnival Dream to the Eastern Caribbean
RobinRoseRDH
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View
Traveled with children

This is my 6th cruise. I have previously cruised disney, RCL, and carnival. This is my honest opinion and I added in my personal helpful hints. :)

This is my 2nd time on the Dream. It is beautiful ship and so easy to navigate. It was my daughter and I, 18 years old on this Thanksgiving cruise. 8 days with stops in Key West, Freeport, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau.

Service: ***** AMAZING, FABULOUS!!! Our room attendant Tri was great and introduced himself the first day and always was cheerful and happy. We would see him every day, working hard. Walter was a main dinner host; he remembered our dinner drink choices and was able to provide my daughter "quick meals" when she was rushing to get to a fun event. He was funny and we enjoyed dinner every night! We experienced so many more outstanding staff from the bars... to the stores... to the cleaning crew... and the spa. I did not have 1 bad experience with the staff. everyone was happy, and working their butts off :)

Deluxe Ocean View

great cabin with a balcony. tons of storage

1 Helpful Vote