• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin:

This is my first time ever going on a cruise with my family. Honestly i was disappointed, The balacony room i have purchased on the starboard (Right) side of the ship had a awful smell every time i entered the room, I asked the stateroom attendant to fix the issue but nothing could be done so i would gag or throwup the meal i would eat during my stay. The food while, plentiful was often hard, or stale. I went to Sabor (Mexican dining) on my 3rd day of crusing, the cheese was fake that it looked like dry paint and had the texture too. Ruined my families dining experience and a waste of a 100 dollars that i could not get back. Only thing that made it up was my experience at Chops Grill. Good Lamb good mac and cheese. A lot of the events were book extremely quickly so was unable to experience my full time on the boat, and left my own mother sort of disappointed as the signup for the ice skating for example was booked in 5 minutes. The Staff on some occasions were rude or sounded like they did not want to be there mostly in the retail department when trying to buy gifts for other family members or co-workers and same events when i would go to Co-Cocay other then that the shore events were very fun and enjoyable. Last day was very quick and painless was off the ship in about 30mins with bag in hand. If i do come back to another cruise it has to be on a different ship.

6 Helpful Votes