• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin:

This was our 4th cruise with Princess (P&O twice and 1 Celebrity) and sad to say, the worst one. The ship itself is lovely, slightly different in so much as no late night top bar, which we missed. I will summarise below on the plus's and minus's

Cabin - Nice but balcony was smaller than the ones we have had on previous cruises. Our patio door had to be lifted and pulled open, we did report this but nothing was done. If an elderly or less strong person was in this cabin, they could easily have been locked outside on the balcony.

Dining - The main restaurant menu was less appealing and the portions were tiny! I ended up having a side order of fettucine alfredo with my main and 2 desserts afterwards as they were not at all filling. I counted 3 potato wedges on one main meal. The buffet was decent, spent most of our evenings there, due to the unappealing menus elsewhere. Had one meal in Sabatini's and this was fantastic, portions were a good size and cooked to perfection.

3 Helpful Votes