• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin: Ocean View

I am a Gold Crown & Anchor member, this was our 5th cruise on Royal Caribbean. It is a shame RC has lost their way and hopefully the CEO, Jason Liberty is paying attention…. More importantly I hope he is making changes. Either he will or his successor will be forced to.

Wonder of the Seas was a beautiful ship. The parking was a total failure. They ran me around in a circle 3 times before i parked myself. Check in was unorganized, safety briefing was good, clean stateroom, clean ship, employees didn't seem to know anything about the ship, allot of new crew, we booked an oceanview room and we were on deck 7 room 7502, our view was of the helicopter pad and benches for the crew. They could look right into our room. There wasn'tan oceanview. When we went to guest service they didn'teven try to help us. Our cabin service was great. The food was really bad at all of the dining included with the cruise, or as they said complimentary meals. The only good meals are those that you pay extra for. The main dining room service is very slow about an average of 2 1/2 to 3 hours, and the food is awful. The Windjammer smells bad and the food is terrible. The scramble eggs in the morning was like a soup, the bacon was burnt and biscuits were as hard as a rock. I asked a crew member about it and more then one of them said "that is the way the cook makes them". I even talked to the head chef "Omar" and he said they have allot of new crew. They didn't have hot chocolate, brown sugar, orange tea, most the time we had to wait for silverware. We ordered morning room service tonight twice, the first day it got there 2 hours late and the second day they forgot half our items. When I called guess service to have the room service manager call me, it took him over 45 minutes to call. To make up for the bad room service, they sent me 4 chocolate strawberry about the size of my thumb nail. Save your money or spend it elsewhere. This is really bad.

Ocean View

Worst room I have ever had. The view was absolutely terrible. My oceanview was of the helicopter pad and the crews seating area. Also that is where the crew parties everynight.

7 Helpful Votes