• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin:

Let me tell you...if it is your first time cruising, like it was ours, this is the cruise you want to be on. First off, you don't feel like you're on a ship. It's clean and the interior is beautiful, kudos to the architecture team! Rooms are spacious, new and cleaning is done thoroughly.

The face of the cruise, the entertainment director Shauna is super passionate and enthusiastic about the entertainment - every day / night had lots to offer. I promise you will never be bored. The food was spectacular and the service was great too. To name a few, service by the following waiters was above and beyond: Kolkar who served us our tea / coffee every morning and addressed us by our names - very impressive, Angel who made our experience at the Cosmopolitan one to remember and lastly Ramil Jr who provided timely and respectful service at Normandie on our last night.

The only area of improvement I can identify is with the service associated with getting drinks. I felt this area quite challenging, but not unbearable. I say this because I wasn't dying for a drink, but felt I could've got it quicker.

Beautiful, spacious, clean room.

5 Helpful Votes