• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Jupiter Review

Editor Rating

Wasnt a Fan of Cruises But...

Review for Viking Jupiter to the Western Mediterranean
bdoa
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:
The Viking Jupiter at port in Greece.
Explorer Lounge: The last night, saying goodbye to a few of the crew that were just delightful (I wish I had a photo with some of the others; they were all great).

Prior to my Viking Jupiter cruise, I had only been on one cruise, and I didn't like it. It was a huge ship (I won't say the name but suffice it to say, way too many people). My friends talked us into this cruise (Viking) as they have done a couple cruises with Viking. I was reluctant but we went. IT WAS AWESOME! The ship was absolutely clean, the crew was so friendly and attentive, the excursions were educational, fun, and interesting. The food was very good, as were the drinks. (Not gonna lie, I had to use the ship's gym to keep those calories in check.) But most of all, the crew was amazing; just the nicest people ever. I was happy to find out we could do our own laundry for free; I didn't expect that at all so I over-packed, LOL. I was so impressed by this entire experience that we are taking another Viking cruise in December (2022) on the Viking Star. I can't say enough about this great experience. I highly recommend the Viking cruise line - Jupiter in this case.

The cabin was a perfect size for a cruise ship. The bed was quite comfortable and the bathroom always clean (with heated floors!!!) The stateroom crew were all very friendly. To be honest, the balcony chairs weren't real comfortable - I used them nonetheless - but it was very nice to have the balcony. We were quite comfortable. Included with the room was a hair dryer, bathrobes, slippers, plenty of hangers in the closet, a TV, and clean towels daily (unless you choose not to). It was perfect as far as we are concerned.

5 Helpful Votes