• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:

Herd Viking was the best for an educational experience in comfort. Well it's true. Vicking took care of everything. The historian guide was with us everywhere. Giving us knowledge so interesting I couldn't believe it. Sherry is the best. The Osirus is as billed. Absolutely beautiful and roomy in Scandinavian style. Accommodations were outstanding. Guest to crew ratio made this trip extremely enjoyable. The crew and management were a dream. The omission of children created a environment of a true vacation for adults. The capacity of the ship (although at capacity) was on point. Never seemed crowded. That's an understatement. I've never experienced this on a commercial vessel. The tours were exceptional, saw and learned more than I could have imagined. Even boat rides to tours and sailing were unanticipated pleasures. Don't miss the optional Ballon ride over the Vally of the Kings. This is stunning from inflating the ballons in the dark to the impressive ride. I told my wife I'd never do this, but I have to say these folks are safe, professional and unbelievably in control. Not even a slight bump when we landed. I can't say how much I enjoyed the experience. Even getting on a camel was exciting.

Egypt was amazing and Viking made this experience shear pleasure. If your looking for a vacation that's more memorable, educational and exciting this is it.

5 Helpful Votes