• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:
The crew provided an umbrella promenade when the shore excursion guests were rained on.

Visiting the Panama Canal was on my bucket list. Everything about the 11 days was an experience. The food at all of the venues I visited was superb. The chefs always presented such delicious fare; everything from shrimp, lamb, crab, burgers, The entertainment was varied and delightful. I attended all 3 different performances of the singers, who were excellent. The Viking band was talented, as were the pianist, guitarist, the string duet. I really enjoyed the shore excursions provided with the cruise. We couldn't go to Roatan because of Hurricane Lisa, but our safety was taken into consideration. The day spent traversing the Panama Canal was a dream come true. The sheer size of each of the 3 lock structures boggles the mind. The history of building the canal became so real as we went through. The scenery, the lake, just everything filled me with awe.

I will be cruising with Viking again.

It was clean, spacious and my stewards, Wayan and Arif were so attentive.

2 Helpful Votes