• Newsletter
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Viking Forseti Review

Editor Rating

Best of the wine country

Review for Viking Forseti to Europe River
CETLEICA
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2022
Cabin:
Thursday night at Château Kirwan

If you are a novice at wine or an experienced wine lover, there is something for you on this cruise. From wine and cheese tastings to private tours of vineyards and chateau’s with the wine makers. You learn everything about the wine from the grapes and how it is processed and bottled and marketed, to the soil and Appalachians. And then you get to taste it! And this happens on several excursions!

You also go with the chef to pick out food for the boat and learn how to make macarons! And if you’re not too tired in the evening, they have dancing and games, and other entertainment.

And I have mentioned the food? The breakfast is wonderful. If you want a Mimosa they have them. Anything you want it’s there for the asking. And the other meals are perfection .

Antonio was my house steward. I had a very lumpy bed and could not get any rest for the first 2 nights. I just mentioned it 2 him and when I came back from my excursion, I had a New mattress! No more backache! He was charming and attentive. Next time I travel I hope to have another steward like him. He was the epitome of EXCELLENCE

1 Helpful Vote