• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin:

Well, I enjoyed this cruise very much. At the pier, I found out Oasis, is now sailing out of Terminal A, Port of Miami, not Terminal G. Anyway, even with the adventure of finding my ship, from the moment I clicked on "Accept" to get a ride with Uber (at my hotel), until I was on the ship, at the bar, with a beer in my hand, it was only 55 minutes and that includes checking in at my muster station. I think that is absolutely amazing!

Onboard, they had Sierra Nevada Pale Ale (SNPA) at more than one bar and I actually ate hot-wings and drank SNPA, at a bar, on a cruise ship. The best part about it was, the wings didn't suck. The sports bar was a good time waiting to happen. I'm a senior, single, solo traveler so I like the Solarium on any ship. The one on Oasis blew my mind.

The Solarium is huge with plenty of lounge chairs, to spend the day. The Solarium has a mini wind-jammer buffet that serves all three meals and the bartenders at the Solarium bar make great Margaritas. The Solarium pool is fresh-water and heated. My cabin was on deck 14, so the Solarium was just one flight up on the stairs, or I could pop on one of the six elevators, which were just on the other side of the bulk-head from the stars and they could also take me to Starbucks.

This was the largest inside cabin I've ever seen. I'm six feet tall and could lay down on the sofa and watch TV. Bed was super comfortable.

3 Helpful Votes