• Newsletter

Family
Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2022
Cabin: Interior Accessible

At my age now,will spend a little more money on the better cruise lines.I am Diamond plus on Royal.They have declined in quality and service.The bar staff were incompetent and rude.The desserts are all frozen and the meals are pre cooked.This was even true with specialty dining.

The decor is about 15 years old and so are the furnishings.The movie screen outside was covered by a sheet.The fitness center is the only area that seems new.

The crowds and lines were the worst I have seen in years.It wasn't a holiday week and there were 600 children.They had to lower rates to fill the cabins,I guess.The front desk staff was very helpful.The Diamond lounge host was great.I went there to hide from the noise and chaos.I do appreciate the 5 drinks a day.Used it more for coffee and water.I never saw the cruise director.The only way I knew him was from the TV.From now on for me only Celebrity,Holland or Princess.

Interior Accessible

Tv not updated.Couldnt check on account or choose movies.My furniture was from the 80's.Bed was comfy.

11 Helpful Votes